100pcs Variable Inductors
Variable Inductors are an inductor or reactor whose inductance may be adjusted constantly. Inductance is a measure of a coil’s ability to generate an induced voltage in response to a change in its current, and that generated voltage is in the opposite direction of the change in current. These inductors have a screw-type coil adjustment system that allows the sliding core to be moved in and out, hence adjusting the inductance.
In addition, these Variable Inductors are extensively employed in radio and other applications where precise tuning is required. In highly sensitive applications, this kind of inductor is also employed because a fixed inductor may not be completely aligned.
Key Product Features:
- Manufactured with tip-notch PP plastic with an air coil.
- Close winding and has a stable capability.
- Inductance value is adjustable.
- Solid Structure
- Free of lead
- Delivers the best user experience.
- Radio equipment,
- Radio frequency,
- Oscillation coil,
- FM radio,
- TV receiver,
- Transmitter devices,
- Wireless communications,
- Radio frequency oscillation circuit,
- Wireless telecommunication, and
- RF electronic application.
- Material: PP Plastic with an air coil
- Frequency range: 330MHz-200MHz.
- Temperature coefficient:150ppm/DegC. maximum
- 100pcs x Variable Inductors