10pcs LED Filament Light Bulb
An Led Filament Light Bulb is a light-emitting diode lamp that is designed to seem like a classic incandescent light bulb with visible filaments for aesthetic and light distribution purposes. These flexible filaments also deliver the great efficiency of light-emitting diodes (LEDs). It generates light with LED filaments, which are series-connected strings of diodes that resemble the filaments of incandescent light bulbs in appearance.
Moreover, the edison filament light bulbs are direct replacements for traditional clear (or frosted) incandescent bulbs since they have the same envelope shapes, and bases that match the same sockets, and operate at the same supply voltage. They can be utilized because of their appearance, which is comparable to that of a transparent incandescent bulb, or because of their wide angle of light distribution. They are also more productive than many other LED lamps and you can bend them as you want.
Key Product Features:
- It looks incredibly nice and trendy at night because of the solid colour design and illuminating features.
- When discarded, there is no heat radiation and no contamination to the environment.
- It emits lights over its full length, a multicolored and soothing light that can be utilised both during the day and at night.
- It is adaptable, making it more user-friendly.
- This is a fantastic interior decoration for you.
- Energy-saving, tranquility, environmental preservation, and health.
- Without compromising the brightness, it may be readily bent, knotted, sliced, and linked.
- Simple to use, it can be attached to a surface with adhesive tape, a pin, cyanoacrylate adhesive, wire tack, and other methods.
- Track Light
- Flood Light
- Lawn Light
- Miners Lamp
- Utility Projects
- Decoration Purposes
Before connecting the power supply, please pay close attention to the positive and negative poles. It is recommended to try more than two connections while connecting the filament to the battery. If you use a battery, the filament may not light up because of a lack of voltage!