10pcs Power Inductors
Power Inductors are components that act as resistors to current variations and absorb EMI (electromagnetic interference), which can disrupt the operation of electrical circuits in devices. These power inductors are made up of coils wrapped around magnetic cores and store energy in the form of a magnetic field rather than an electric field, which a capacitor stores. They come with leads that can be stuck into a breadboard or hand-soldered into a prototyping board or printed circuit board (PCB).
Key Product Features:
- Original and premium quality,
- Compact size.
- High self-resonance frequency.
- Small magnetic flux leakage.
- Magnetically shielded.
- RoHS free.
- Motherboards for laptop and desktop computers.
- DC/DC converter in distributed power systems or VRM Applications.
- Inductor for general purpose use.