127pcs/set Black Heat Shrink Tube
Black Heat Shrink Tube is a frequent component in most electrical setups because it protects electrical components from external influences such as moisture, dust, abrasion, and sharp objects, which could otherwise damage wires and electrical components. In simple words, Heat Shrink Tube is a thermoplastic tube that contracts when heated.
This heat shrink tubing shrinks radially to fit the curves of wire arrays and electrical components, forming a protective covering. It can protect against abrasion, mild impact, cuts, moisture, and dust by covering individual wires or encasing complete arrays. All in all, Heat shrink tubing is versatile and simple to use, and it provides numerous advantages.
Key Product Features:
- The heat shrink tube is composed of high-quality materials that are both durable and safe to use.
- The wire wrap tubing comes in a box of 127 pieces to fulfill a variety of needs.
- Because of its high expansion ratio, electric wire tubing may be used to repair most types of damaged cable jackets.
- The wire wrap tube has a wide range of electrical applications.
- Wire sleeve tubing is useful for electrical insulation, cable bonding, and mending wires, cables, pipes, and electrical and electronic components, among other things.
- Material: PE.
- Color: Black.
- Size: (internal diameter)2mm, 2.5mm, 3.5mm, 5mm, 7mm, 10mm, 13mm.
- Shrinkage Ratio: 2:1 (will maximum shrink to 1/2 its supplied diameter)
- Operating Temperature: -55°C to +125°C.
- Minimum Shrinkage Temp: +70°C.
- Full Shrinkage Temp: +110°C Maximum.
- 30pcs x 2.0 x 40mm tubes
- 25pcs x 2.5 x 40mm tubes
- 20pcs x 3.5 x 40mm tubes
- 20pcs x 5.0 x 40mm tubes
- 16pcs x 7.0 x 80mm tubes
- 8pcs x 10.0 x 80mm tubes
- 8pcs x 13.0 x 85mm tubes