RS380/390/550 12v DC Motor
A RS380/390/550 12v DC Motor is a type of rotary electrical motor that converts direct current electrical energy into mechanical energy. This DC motor contains an internal mechanism, either electromechanical or electronic, that changes the direction of current in a portion of the motor on a regular basis. Therefore, a 12v DC motor is compact and affordable, yet powerful enough to be employed in a wide range of applications.
A DC motor’s speed is adjusted by varying the supply voltage or adjusting the strength of the current within its field windings. These (DC) motors are often employed in the manufacture of appliances, tools, toys, and automobile mechanisms such as electric car seats.
Key Product Features:
- Our unique DC motor has a great experience and offers users a variety of features.
- Different teeth are available.
- The motor includes a cable that can be connected to a solar panel.
- Mini fans, electric toys, and science experiments are ideal.
- Excellent replacement micromotor for your broken one.
- only 12 teeth
- 8 teeth and 0.95cm,
- 10teeth and 0.85cm, and 1cm,
- 11teeth and 1.1cm size
- 12teeth 1cm diameter for choice.