1Pc 5PIN Relays – 3V-48V
5PIN Relays are electromagnetic switches. These are utilized in applications where a low-power signal is used to turn on and off a circuit, or where numerous circuits must be controlled by a single signal. Furthermore, these electromagnetic relays are commonly used in many applications because they are simple, inexpensive, and, most importantly, provide complete physical isolation between the control and load circuits. Therefore, electromagnetic relays are the better choice in applications where a circuit must be completed on or off with minimal on-state voltage drop, or to avoid the danger of injury or damage from leakage current.
It has two basic contacts: NO (Normally Open) and NC (Normally Closed). When an input voltage is supplied across its coil, NC becomes NO and NO becomes NC. When the input voltage is applied, the relay is said to be activated. All in all, these Relays are used for a variety of purposes, including flashing a light, switching AC motors, and other similar tasks.
Key Product Features:
- It is made from high-quality materials.
- The relay acts as a circuit switch or as a protector.
- It can offer superior protection for your electrical equipment.
- The relay is appropriate for home appliances, office machinery, audio devices, automobiles, and other applications.
- Voltage: 5v
- Protection features: epoxy
- For Arduino STM: electronic module