2.7V Super Capacitors
Super Capacitors are two-terminal energy storage devices that collect voltage as an electric circuit’s current flows. They are also known as electric double-layer capacitors because they generate an electrical field between two conductor plates. Electric double-layer capacitors have a higher charge and storage capacity than conventional capacitors. Because of their fast charging rate, they are employed in applications such as handheld gadgets and are increasingly commonly used in hybrid automobiles.
These Super capacitors store energy using polarised electrolytes, but there is no chemical reaction and the process is reversible. Super capacitors can be repeatedly charged and drained hundreds of thousands of times because of this. All in all, because of their electric flow, they can be used as backups to primary batteries to maintain a constant electrical current.
Key Product Features:
- High energy and power.
- Maintenance-free and has a long charge-discharge cycle life.
- Load ROHS and lead-free specifications.
- Temperature resistance at both high and low levels.
- Insulation using flame retardant substance, resilience to high and low temperatures, low leakage current, and safety guarantee
- Charge and discharge cycle life is extended.
- Maintenance-free charge and discharge cycle, low loss, withstand voltage, high frequency, and high reliability.
- Capacitance is quite large.
- Consistent performance.
- Each capacitor is identified by a unique number.
- Smart Watch
- Wind power storage
- Electric cars
- Capacitance: 1/2/3/6.8/8/10/15/20/30/40/50/80/90/100/120/200/300/400F
- Type: D-Type
- 1pc 2.7V Super Capacitor