20pcs Light Dependent Resistor LDR
A Light-Dependent Resistor is a light-sensitive electrical component. When exposed to light, the resistance changes. The resistance of the LDR can shift by many orders of magnitude, with the resistance decreasing as the level of light increases. It is not uncommon for an LDR or photoresistor’s resistance to be several megohms in darkness and subsequently decline to a few hundred ohms in intense light.
With such a wide range of resistance, LDRs are simple to use, and there are numerous LDR circuits available. The sensitivity of light-dependent resistors or photoresistors changes with incident light wavelength.
Key Product Features:
- Sensitivity is high
- Simple and compact device
- Simple to apply
- There is no possibility of unionization.
- The light-to-dark resistance ratio is extremely high.
- Its linkage is easy.
- These devices are employed in situations where it is important to detect the presence and absence of light.
- These resistors are utilized as light sensors, and their principal applications include alarm clocks, street lights, light intensity meters, and burglar alarm circuits.