20Pcs Momentary Tactile Push Buttons Switches
Choosing the right switch for your business’s equipment is critical to its efficiency, which is why we’re offering the Momentary Tactile Push Buttons Switches. This “tactile switch” is a sort of frequently used switch that completes an electrical circuit when the user applies pressure to the device, resulting in a detectable “click” or haptic bump in response, signifying current flow. When the switch is released, the current flow stops. To put it simply, a tactile switch is a momentary action device whose operation is detectable by touch. This physical feedback assures the user that the switch has been activated and a signal has flowed. In addition, they are designed and manufactured to the highest quality standards.
Key Product Features:
- This light touch switch is waterproof and prevents oil, anti-pollution, and anti-static interference.
- High precision mechanism design offers acute operation and long service life.
- Compact and lightweight, easy to carry and dismantle.
- Good electrical Conductivity.
- Easy to install, and saves unnecessary cost
- Widely used in various household appliances, electronic equipment, automation equipment, communication equipment, automotive electronics, instrumentation, and other fields.
- Rating: 0.5a 12vdc
- Contact resistance: 50mgrandis max (initial)
- Insulation resistance: 100mψ (mindc 250v)
- Dielectric strength: ac250v (50/60hz for 1 minute)
- Electrically life: 80,000 cycles
- Ambient: 25℃~105℃