2212 A2212 Brushless DC Motor
2212 A2212 Brushless DC Motor (BLDC) is an electric motor that is powered by a direct current voltage supply and is commutated electronically rather than using brushes as in normal DC motors. It is designed specifically to power quadcopters and multirotors. It has a robust metal case, which makes it dependable and long-lasting. This Brushless DC Motor is pre-soldered with a high-quality connector for a quick and direct connection between the ESC and the motor. The steel design is strong enough to resist competitive conditions.
Moreover, Brushless DC Motor is widely used in a range of applications due to its high efficiency and excellent controllability. Because of its lightweight construction, it is appropriate for a wide range of Quadcopters and Hexacopter Frames. It also has exceptional performance, superpower, and efficiency. These motors are suitable for a wide range of applications due to their low cost.
Key Product Features:
- The minimal cost and highly satisfactory performance on the fly distinguish this BLDC Motor.
- Provides excellent performance and value for money.
- Use a smooth throttle response for the best RC experience.
- Because of their lightweight construction, they are appropriate for a wide range of Quadcopter and Hexacopter Frames.
- RC Aeroplanes
- Model: A2212
- Fuel source: electricity
- Maximum efficiency: 80%
- Maximum efficiency current: 4-10A (> 75%)
- Current capacity: 12A / 60s
- No load current: 10V / 0.5A
- Number of cells: 2-3 Li-Poly
- Use: for aircraft, helicopter