3.3V/5V MB 102 Breadboard 830 points
The 3.3V/5V MB 102 Breadboard 830 Points is an excellent addition to your Maker toolkit if you enjoy prototyping and rapid design on breadboards, Arduino boards, Raspberry Pi mini-computers, and other Development Platforms. This MB 102 Breadboard 830 points kit comes with a dual-rail Breadboard Power Supply, a large 830 Tie-Point breadboard, and 65 male-to-male Breadboard Jumpers – everything you need to get started connecting components and building new circuits.
The power supply unit is a board that is designed to fit right into the top of a breadboard, with power points that properly match the breadboard’s power distribution rails. It can supply two concurrent voltages at the same time, 5V and 3.3V – or both at the same time. This implies that your projects aren’t limited to a single power supply, and you won’t need regulators or steppers to convert power in the middle of your circuit. Instead, you can run two continuous circuits on different voltages, opening up a plethora of new dual-voltage applications.
The included Large MB 102 Breadboard and Breadboard Jumpers are standard and will work flawlessly with the power supply unit. All that remains is for you to design and connect your circuit. If you don’t plan on transferring the breadboard from project to project, it also has an adhesive backing beneath a removable plastic sheet, allowing you to install the unit directly into a project as a more permanent addition.
Key Product Features:
- BreadBoard-830 is a plug-in solderless breadboard with 830 connecting tie-points (i.e. 830 wire insertion holes).
- It features four power rails.
- Because parts may be easily inserted and deleted, solderless breadboards are ideal for creating and testing novel circuits.
- They can be reused indefinitely.
- The BB830 solderless breadboard has a 630-point IC-circuit area, as well as four 50-point power rails.
- The housing is composed of white ABS plastic and has a printed legend with column and row numbers and letters.
- The interior contacts are made of phosphor bronze with nickel plating.
- It comes with a peelable sticky tape backing for mounting it to a surface, as well as an optional metal back plate.
- This solderless breadboard Kit is ideal for a beginner in electronics, but it can also be used to enhance the toolbox of a seasoned builder looking to take their ideas to the next level.
- The 5V and 3.3V variable power supplies are ideal for Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and other development platform projects, and their semi-permanent design allows you to use them as a dedicated power source or switch between projects as needed.