3 Phase Diode Bridge Rectifier
The 3 Phase Diode Bridge Rectifier is a circuit that uses diodes in a bridge circuit design to convert alternating current (AC) to direct current (DC) and it is possibly the most widely used circuit for this application. This rectifier is made of high-quality materials that can reliably convert alternating current input into direct current output. It has a tough and sturdy structure with good temperature and power cycle capability, ensuring consistent performance.
Furthermore, the high thermal conductive packing of this 3 Phase Diode Bridge Rectifier significantly reduces thermal rise and operating temperature. Many industrial applications that require more power than a single-phase rectifier circuit can be powered by 3-phase rectification circuits, such as motor control or battery charging.
Key Product Features:
- These premium quality bridge rectifiers are used to convert an alternating current input into a direct current output.
- A well-welded construction that can withstand high temperatures and power cycles ensures more steady performance.
- Constructed for three-phase rectification.
- It has a high overcurrent capacity, excellent heat dissipation, and a low voltage drop.
- This high-power bridge rectifier can be utilized for a variety of power supply applications.
- When the bridge rectifier is missing or broken, just replace it with a spare adaptor.
- Type: MDS
- Material: Electrical Components
- Current electricity: 20A-1200A
- Voltage: 1600V