5pcs 3A Toroid Inductors
Toroid Inductors are used as an inductor in electronic circuits, especially at low frequencies where comparatively large inductances are necessary. They are constructed around an insulated, ring-shaped core that has been precisely wire-coiled. In terms of inductance per turn, a toroid inductor surpasses its competitors. Higher currents can also be carried by these electrical components.
Furthermore, because of their characteristics, these Toroid Inductors are frequently used in a wide range of industries. Telecommunications, automobile, aerospace, nuclear, and even HVAC are examples.
Key Product Features:
- This is a toroid ferrite core inductor with an outside diameter of 13mm, a width of 5mm, and a wire diameter of 0.5mm.
- Power switch, power cable or signal cable, noise suppression filter, power cable, and signal cable ESD filter are all common applications.
- The toroid Core inductor has a lower operating frequency impedance, a higher magnetic permeability, and a lower magnetic leakage loss.
- Outside Diameter Of Magnetic Ring: 13mm
- Magnetic Ring Thickness: 5mm
- Rated current: about 3A
- 5pcs x Toroid Inductors