6 Mini Breadboards with 170 Tie Points
Spend more time on fun DIY projects and less time fixing the mysterious frailer of defective breadboards with these 170 Tie Points Mini Breadboards. Holes are properly cut out with no broken connections. Overall, the connection quality is really consistent. There is no power sag across the boards, and the contacts are correctly aligned with the holes. Mini Breadboards with 170 Tie Points is an excellent breadboard assortment for a wide range of electronic DIY projects and electrical studies.
It’s great for working on modest to medium-sized projects. This mini breadboard is ideal for connecting and testing electrical components. It comes with 170 Tie Points with a hole pitch of 1.5 mm/0.1 inch. It’s also great for electronic and electrical experiments. It works flawlessly with Arduino.
Compatible with Raspberry Pi (rpi) and Arduino, led diode, screw terminal, dupont wire, connector, resistor, IC, DIP, sensors, transistor and other electric power components or devices.
Key Product Features:
- Reusable for quickly creating an electronic circuit prototype. Project Board for Electronic Circuits
- Accept transistors, diodes, LEDs, resistors, capacitors, and almost any other sort of component.
- The circuits can be simply modified or revised.
- Printed circuit boards are used for similar prototyping.
- Reusable, environmentally friendly breadboard designed for solderless testing of electrical circuits.
- As needed, various electronic components can be inserted or removed.
- Create an electronic circuit prototype that can be easily modified in a short amount of time.
- There is no need for soldering, which saves time during circuit assembly.
- This tool is ideal for electronic circuit building, troubleshooting, and training.
- Hole-diameter: 1 mm
- Hole-pitch: 1.5 mm / 0.1 inches
- Thickness: 10mm
- Dissipation Power: Low Current Less than 5A for USB Esp32 Wire
- Supply Voltage: 300V High Frequency Electronics Terminal Protoboard for Dupont Nodemcu
- 6 Pcs (6 different colors) (black x 1 white x 1 green x 1 yellow x 1 blue x 1 red x 1)