610pcs Resettable Fuse PPTC Kit
A Resettable Fuse, also known as a polymeric positive temperature coefficient device (PPTC), is a passive electrical component intended to safeguard electronic circuits from overcurrent problems. The device is sometimes referred to as a multi-fuse, polyfuse, or poly switch. In some ways, they act similarly to PTC thermistors, but in semiconductors, they operate on mechanical changes rather than charge carrier effects.
Because the Resettable Fuse has no polarity, it can be connected in series to the circuit to be protected. It is not only popular but also safe and dependable. It automatically returns to normal after the power is switched off and the problem is removed. It can be reused without needing to be replaced manually.
Key Product Features:
- It safeguards electrical circuits and equipment.
- It is a necessary safety accessory for electrical products.
- The fault circuit will not be activated again under fault conditions.
- It has the potential to increase the quality of clients’ products.
- Reduce the natural degradation rate of finished products significantly.
- Extend the service life of products significantly.
- The PBX, user terminal equipment, overall wiring, and other security units
- Automotive wire harnesses, automobile alarms, car micromotors, and automotive electronics.
- Satellite receiver, security equipment, speakers, and industrial automation control.
- Power supply, ballast, micromotor, fire alarm, and other instruments are all included.
- 610 PCS