6pcs Mini Momentary Push Buttons
Mini Momentary Push Buttons are lightweight and compact enough to be useful in a number of applications. These switches are not only useful, but they are also visually appealing. They are available in a variety of brilliant hues, allowing you to select the one that best suits your needs. Not only that, but these switches are waterproof, so you may use them in wet or foggy conditions with no problem.
Normal open: When the on-off switch is not pressed, the on-off power supply is in a working state when the power supply is not pressed and when the on-off switch is loosened, the power supply on-off is not connected.
Normal close: Pressure release is not on time when the power supply is in a working state, press when the disconnect is not on, stop working, loosen, and in continuous working.
Key Product Features:
- Made of environmental protection material, long service life.
- Momentary Type: Push and Hold – ON, Release – OFF
- Press the switch to turn on the electricity, loosen the switch to turn off the power
- Press the switch to turn off the power and loosen the switch to turn on the electricity
- Easy to install, and saves unnecessary cost
- Widely used in various household appliances, electronic equipment, automation equipment, communication equipment, automotive electronics, instrumentation, and other fields.
- Material: Plastic
- Aperture: 6.8mm
- Parameters: c6 250v 3a125v
- Model: PBS-110 is normally open and PBS-111 is normally closed
- Choose the appropriate electric soldering iron, and speed up the welding speed.
- It is recommended to use 20W electric soldering iron to complete the welding in three seconds.
- The flux must be the right amount. And try to turn the pins of the switch down when welding.
- In addition, it would be better to use plug wire with a terminal, such as pins with spring, auxiliary plug and try to avoid direct welding.