Amplifier Protection Circuit Board
An amplifier is a device that turns something, like sound into electrical energy by adding input to the output. It is used in computers to make things such as games possible and allow you to listen to music much louder than it was a hundred years ago. The heart of an amplifier is its circuit board. Amplifier Protection Circuit Board contains the components that accept a signal and strengthen it by feeding it via a transistor, integrated circuit (IC) chip, or tube that blends it with extra current from a power supply.
Amplifier Protection Circuit Board has a high-speed response time, and input and output delay is less than 20ms. Output full load start time is 0‑2s adjustable, output FRQ frequency is 2‑20KHZ adjustable, output drive maintains working current 0‑100% PWM duty cycle adjustable. With an LED power indicator, it’s ideal for powering electromagnets, solenoid valves, and other devices.
Key Product Features:
- Overcurrent protection, short circuit protection, and overvoltage protection are all included in the power supply.
- The speaker protection board uses an imported chip with high anti-interference capability and consistent quality.
- This is a high-quality power supply with exceptional performance that can also function as a speaker protection board.
- Voltage regulator: The voltage regulator can be utilized with confidence because it supports low frequency and high current resistance. Meanwhile, the voltage regulator uses high-quality components and a circuit board with excellent heat dissipation.
- The circuit board uses high-quality electronic components with good insulating performance and long service life. A mobile phone or other electronic components can be used to directly power the electronic module.
- It is extensively utilized in electrical DIY kits such as sound tube amplifiers and audio speakers. The DIY kit’s components are constructed of high-quality electronic components with robust anti-interference capabilities.
- Operating Temperature: -40-+85
- Working voltage range: ac7-18v, dc8-28v,
- Startup delay time: 3 seconds (fixed time cannot be changed)
- DC detection voltage threshold: 1V (+ 0.2V)
- 1pc x Amplifier Protection Circuit Board