Arduino UNO R3 ProtoShield With Mini Breadboard
The Arduino UNO R3 ProtoShield With Mini Breadboard is an ideal tool for newbies in designing and creating temporary circuits and prototypes. The Arduino UNO R3 ProtoShield, when used in conjunction with the Duemilanove ProtoShield extension board, is a solderless, plug-and-play platform that allows for the simple insertion and removal of electrical components, modules, and jump wires, making the circuit-building process quick and easy.
The Arduino UNO R3 ProtoShield, with its flexibility to contain everything from simple to sophisticated circuits, is not only a terrific tool for newbies to the world of electronics but also a convenient and appealing platform for those with experience. The solderless breadboard enables rapid practical testing and diagnosis applications, and it is ideal as a tool for rapidly exploring basic circuit models before going on to final, fully-soldered versions.
Moreover, The Arduino UNO R3 ProtoShield With Mini Breadboard eliminates the need to solder connections every time you try to construct a circuit, figure out how an electronic component works, or troubleshoot and diagnose circuit problems.
Key Product Features:
- The breadboard and circuit board join fast and easily using double-sided adhesives.
- The Protoshield extension board enables the soldering of components to construct permanent circuits if necessary.
- A small outline transistor footprint (SOT) on the unit allows customers to solder a surface-mounted integrated circuit.
- If your circuit-building demands transcend the current breadboard, additional can be attached to create circuits of varying sizes and complexities.
- The ProtoShield expansion board has two direct-use buttons and two LED circuits.
- The unit’s pins and power leads are all of extraordinarily high, long-lasting quality, allowing for continuous usage without performance degradation.
- The Arduino UNO R3 Mini PCB Breadboard is a simple solution for all of your circuit-building needs, suitable for both beginners and experienced users.
If you require greater quantities, please do not hesitate to contact us.