Bluetooth 5.0 4.1 MP3 Audio Receiver Board
Resolve the issue where some products cannot be utilized while charging. To completely fulfill the charging and discharging function, this Bluetooth 5.0 4.1 MP3 Audio Receiver Board incorporates a charging and discharging circuit that may be supplied by a USB power supply. The black version will be a huge success while the material is stronger in the gold version, the stability and function will be stronger than in the black version.
Bluetooth 5.0 4.1 MP3 Audio Receiver Board also enables the incoming call voice call function: after connecting to Bluetooth, enable call audio mode in the Bluetooth settings. If the phone rings, you can answer or hang up by pressing the PLAY/STOP button. You can send the call from either the original headset mic (if the headset supports a call function, which is 4 bands) or the in-car microphone (default).
Key Product Features:
- While charging, you can play.
- Voice call function for incoming calls.
- When powered solely by USB, the red light flashes, showing that the power supply is normal.
- When powered by a separate battery, the yellow light is constantly on, showing that the battery power is normal; when the battery is low, the yellow light flashes.
- After the USB and battery are both connected, the red light flashes to show that the battery is charging; when the battery is fully charged, the red light stays on.
- The PRO version includes a battery compartment with dimensions of 35 x 20 x 7mm.
- Power Supply: 3.7-5V
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 90DB
- S/N Ratio Total Harmonic Distortion: + Xoise -70dB
- Crosstalk: -86DB
- Support Configuration File: A2DP / AVCTP / AVDTP/AVRCP /HFP
- Transmission Distance: 15M (open without partition wall)
- Decoding format: WAV+APE+FL AC +MP3 lossless decoding, stereo output
(Please keep in mind that if the USB input is abruptly disconnected during the punching and reading process, there will be a few seconds of interruption time due to the switching of charging and discharging modes, and then the Bluetooth will restart automatically, automatically connect, and maintain the previous playback state.)