Color TFT LCD Display Module
A thin-film transistor liquid crystal display, or Color TFT LCD Display Module for short, is a form of LCD display that improves image quality by utilising thin-film transistor technology. SPI is used to control this Color TFT LCD Display Module. As a result, it can be used as an output device for microcontrollers (such as the NodeMCU) and single-board computers (e.g. Raspberry Pi). The tiny display can display high-resolution content thanks to a high-resolution IPS panel with a pixel density of over 260 PPI.
This Color TFT LCD Display Module provides numerous advantages over standard LCD panels. TFT LCDs use a thin film of transistors rather than a single layer of transistors like standard LCDs. This results in higher image quality, faster response time, and decreased power usage. TFT LCDs are also thinner and lighter than conventional LCDs, making them perfect for usage in mobile devices.
Key Product Features:
- The display is clear and in high contrast.
- Very transparent texture and a good visual effect.
- Healthy eye protection does not cause blinking and eye fatigue.
- Excellent dependability, high definition, good display effect, and visibility in direct sunlight.
- Various scenarios can be applied.
- The highlight of this screen is high-definition IPS, you can adjust the display orientation.
TFT LCDs are used in many areas, including consumer electronics, computing, telecommunications, automotive, and medicine, to mention a few. They are specifically utilized in:
- Laptop computers and desktop PCs
- Cell phones.
- Tablets and smartphones
- Consoles for playing video games.
- Digital cameras.
- Players of portable media.
- GPS tracking devices
- Medical and industrial equipment
- Interface Type: 8bit 8080 MCU Interface
- Size: 1.69 inches
- Resolution: 240 (H) RGB x280 (V)
- Control Chip: st7789v2
- Exhibition Area: 27.972 ( H) x 32.634 (V)
- Panel size: 30.07 (H) x37.43 (V) x1.56 (d)
- Pixel Spacing: 0.11655 (H) x 0.11655 (V)
- Pin number: 18 pin ( 18pin welded, spacing 0.7mm)
- Direction: Full View
- Operating Temperature: -20~70℃
- Logic Voltage: 3.3V
- Backlight Type: 3 White LED Parallel
- Brightness: 480 (Typical) CD/m2