High Frequency Aluminum Capacitors
Aluminum Capacitors are an electrolytic capacitor type. They have a two-terminal electrical component that, like a battery, may store energy. It’s a radial component, which implies that both leads exit from the same side. These Aluminum Capacitors are also polarised, which means that energy can only travel in one way. They have a safety vent architecture that can prevent the capacitor from exploding if the maximum voltage is exceeded. They can be found in a variety of applications, including power supplies, computer motherboards, and household appliances.
Every electrolytic capacitor has a marker code, and with a label mark capacitor value, it is easy to differentiate. Works well for a wide range of DIY projects, repairs, and electrical experiments. DVB power boards, power adapters, switching power lighting, radios, and other electrical items widely use this technology.
Key Product Features:
- The shell of the capacitor is made of epoxy resin.
- High security by providing insulation and flame retardancy.
- Pins with a Copper-Nickel plating
- High conductivity.
- Smooth pins are less likely to rust.
- Overload capacity is high.
- Anti-pulse shock capability is excellent.
- High-temperature tolerance.
- The long pin is positively charged, while the short pin is negatively charged.
- The capacitor is clearly indicated with the uF and voltage values.
- It is simple to discover and increase efficiency.
- Using Stable Performance The frequency is high, yet the loss is modest.
- Aluminum capacitors are found in many applications such as power supplies and computer motherboards.
- These capacitors are used when a large capacitance is required and leakage current is not an important factor.
- Rated Voltage: 10-450v
- Color: Light green
- Tolerance: 20%