KP3S 3D Printer 180 x 180 x 180mm
The KP3S 3D Printer is a desktop 3D printer with a direct drive extruder for printing various 3D printer filaments such as TPU, ABS, and others. The linear guide rails on the X and Y axes considerably improve print accuracy. With the TMC2225 stepper driver, the Kingroon KP3S delivers a clean print. The removable magnetic print surface on the Kingroon KP3S heatbed makes it easy to remove prints from your heatbed.
When the print is finished and the nozzle temperature falls below 50° Celsius, the nozzle and motherboard cooling fans will automatically turn off, saving power and extending their lives. After an unexpected power outage or faulty operation, resume printing from where it left off. Titan extruder is material compatible with a wide range of materials.
Key Product Features:
- The KP3S 3D Printer is user-friendly and packed with features that make it safe for both the home and the workplace.
- The KP3S has been improved to improve overall stability and performance, making it a more affordable option for more expensive machines.
- What kinds of things can a 3D printer create? The possibilities are unlimited, but even a beginner can quickly and easily make everything from cell phone cases and credit card holders to fidget spinners and toys.
- It is built with components that are usually found on considerably more expensive 3D printers.
- The KP3S 3D Printer is precision-tooled for improved printing accuracy and produces highly detailed 3D objects silently and fast.
- It is a low-cost 3D printer with high-end capability. It works with all standard printing filaments, including PLA, the most common, flexible, and ecologically friendly filament.
- Model Number: KP3S
- Build Size: 180x180x180mm
- Technology: FDM
- Nozzle Quantity: 1
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
- Print resolution: 0.05-0.3mm
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Applicable Filament: PLA/WOOD/TPU
- Nozzle Temperature: ≤260℃
- Hotbed Temperature: ≤110℃
- Movement Speed: ≤200mm/s
- Print Speed: ≤100mm/s 20mm-60mm/s highly recommended
- Print Via: USB/TIF Card
- Supported File Types: STL/Obj/Gcode
- System Compatibility: Win7-10/Mac/Linux
- Software: Cura/Slice/Host…
- Screen Language: CN/DE/EN/RU/JP/FR/IT
- Machine Power: 240W
- Input Voltage: 110v-220v
- Power Supply: 24V15A360W
- Filament Motor: Upgradeable
- Auto Leveling: Upgradeable 3D Touch (can be bought and installed separately）
- Resume printing after a power stoppage: Supported
- Net Weight: 6kg
- Machine Size: 280 x 285 x 370mm
- Packing Size: 400 x 390 x 200mm
- Gross Weight: 7.45kg