Mini DC Gear Motor
This Mini DC Gear Motor is a small DC motor with a built-in gearbox. The gearbox allows this little motor to provide significantly lower output shaft speed and more torque. It is available in a variety of configurations with varying output shaft speeds and input voltages. To fulfill a variety of needs, the low-speed Mini DC Gear Motor can rotate clockwise or counterclockwise.
Moreover, this Mini DC Gear Motor is a high-quality, impact-resistant, durable, low-noise brushed DC motor. Its copper coil has high conductivity and low heat generation, resulting in stable motor output. It is made up of three layers of high-density molecular coatings that efficiently isolate dust, withstand high temperatures, and have a long service life.
Key Product Features:
- Torque is increased by using little geared motors with metal gears.
- Gear reduction motors are primarily used to reduce the speed of a set of gears, resulting in increased torque.
- Full metal gears would provide longer life, greater torque, and lower noise.
- The micro DC gear motor is small and light, allowing a wheel to be readily mounted on the motor output shaft.
- The mini DC gear motor is ideal for do-it-yourself projects.
- Voltage: 3V 6V 12V
- Revolving speed 3V: 4RPM / 7RPM / 13RPM / 15RPM / 30RPM / 34RPM / 95RPM
- Revolving speed 6V: 8RPM / 13RPM / 26RPM / 30RPM / 63RPM / 68RPM / 190RPM
- Revolving speed 12V: 16RPM / 27RPM / 53RPM / 60RPM / 120RPM / 136RPM / 381RPM