40mm Nema 17 Stepper Motor 1.7A
A Nema 17 Stepper Motor to meet all of your robotics requirements! This Nema 17 Stepper Motor is a direct current (DC) motor that moves in distinct steps. It has a number of coils that are grouped into groupings known as “phases.” The motor will rotate one step at a time by activating each phase in sequence. You can get very fine positioning and/or speed control with computer-controlled stepping. As a result, stepper motors are widely used in precision motion control applications.
This 4-wire bipolar stepper offers a smooth 1.8° per step motion and good holding torque. The maximum current of the motor was specified to be 350mA. Overall, this is a simple yet extremely powerful stepper motor. A must-have tool for improving your job! Don’t pass it up!
Key Product Features:
- Rapid start-up time
- Get precise angular movements at a low cost.
- Can be used to ensure that the drive transistors are activated in the correct order.
- The motor’s ease of usage makes it convenient to use.
- A stepper motor is a type of electric motor that can produce sharp motions.
- Widely used in 3D printers, monitors, medical/textile/packaging machinery, stage lights, and other applications.
- Phase: 2
- Holding Torque: 40N.CM
- Current / Phase: 1.5A
- Size: 42 x 42 x 40
- 1pcs 17HS4401 motor
- 1pcs 30CM line
- 3pcs 17HS4401 motor
- 3pcs 30CM line
- 5pcs 17HS4401 motor
- 5pcs 30CM line