Nema 17 Stepper Motor 48mm 59Ncm/84oz.in 2A
The Nema 17 Stepper Motor enables precise and controlled movement of electric devices. This Stepper motor is a brushless assembly that breaks a whole motor rotation into multiple smaller, equal steps to improve precision and efficiency at low speeds. Engineers have evaluated it for durability and consistency, as have other goods in our store.
This is a newer version of the Nema 17 Stepper Motor with a holding torque of 59Ncm (83.6oz. in). Based on the previous version, we have increased the motor cable length to one meter and added a 4-pin 0.1′′ pitch (2.54mm) Harwin female connection at the end of the cable. It’s great for 3D printers, CNC machines, and robotics applications.
Key Product Features:
- Excellent materials were used.
- Get precise angular movements at a low cost.
- Can be used to ensure that the drive transistors are activated in the correct order.
- High Precision motor assembly distinguishes these stepper motors by allowing for quieter and smoother performance.
- The motor’s ease of usage makes it convenient to use.
- A stepper motor is a type of electric motor that can produce sharp motions.
- Widely used in 3D printers, monitors, medical/textile/packaging machinery, stage lights, and other applications.
- Because powerful rare earth magnets are used instead of regular permanent magnets, high torque stepping motors produce higher torque than standard hybrid stepping motors.
- Step Angle: 1.8°
- Step Accuracy: 5%
- Holding Torque: 59Ncm(83.6oz.in)
- Rated Current/phase: 2.0A
- Phase Resistance: 1.4ohms
- Working Voltage: 12-24VDC
- Inductance: 3.0mH±20%(1KHz)
- Weight: 400g
- 17HS19-2004S1 x 1pcs
- 17HS19-2004S1 x 3pcs