Owon XDM1041 Desktop Digital Multimeter
Add an innovative multimeter to your toolbox to properly measure cables and components of all types. The Owon XDM1041 High-Accuracy Desktop Digital Multimeter combines a user-friendly digital interface with highly accurate measurements to provide a comprehensive set of data. Apart from making things easier, you’d only need this tool for many purposes.
Desktop Digital Multimeter also has an Anti-Burn feature built in to ensure a lifetime. Not to mention that the fuse is simply replaceable, allowing you to measure safely, consistently, and for many years to come. Furthermore, with its clear display, you can simply access, store, process, record, or manage your data.
Key Product Features:
- The 480 x 320 resolution, displayed on a 3.7-inch TFT LCD screen, gives a clean and exact image for all of your demands.
- It can measure up to 65 readings per second, making it a cutting-edge instrument that will save you a significant amount of time!
- With its clear display, you may conveniently access, save, process, record, or manage your data.
- Includes both manual and automatic recording.
- Data for both records are kept in internal storage. It is possible to accumulate a total of 1,000 points.
- You can examine and process the collected data by exporting it to your computer.
- Desktop Digital Multimeter has a k-type temperature probe, allowing you to properly monitor temperatures with minimal effort. (The probe is not included.)
- To ensure longevity, it is equipped with an Anti-Burn mechanism.
- DC / Current / AC / Frequency, Resistance, Capacitance, True RMS, Diode on-off test, Continuity, and Temperature are all measured.
- Material: ABS
- Color: White
- Plug: EU / US (Optional)
- Display: 3.7-inch TFT LCD (480 x 320 resolution)
- Max. Display: 55,000 counts
- DC Voltage: 50mV~1000V
- AC Voltage: 500mV~750V
- DC Current: 500μA~10A
- AC Current: 500μA~10A
- Resistance: 500Ω~50MΩ
- Frequency: 10Hz~60MHz
- Capacitance: 50nF~50mF
- Diode: 3.000V
- Continuity: 1000Ω
- Temperature: K type, PT100 (K-type temperature probe is NOT included.)
- Data Logging Duration: 15ms~9999.999s
- Data Logging Length: 1,000 points
- Warm-up Time: 30 minutes
- Programmer Language: Standard SCPI, compatible with commands of mainstream multimeters.
- Item Size: Approx. 20 x 8.8 x 6.5cm / 7.87 x 3.46 x 2.56in
- Item Weight: Approx. 405g / 14.29oz.
- 1 x Digital Multimeter
- 1 x Pair of Test Leads
- 2 x Alligator Clip
- 1 x Spare Fuse
- 1 x Power Cord
- 1 x Users Manual(English)