Wire Stripper Pliers
The necessary tool for all that work with wires. This is an automatic wire stripper plier that will turn tedious wire stripping to a 2-second success. This universal tool will come in handy in each household. Small in size, easy to use, and it is the best wire stripper built to date. If you have been in that difficult situation trying to strip a wire using a random tool or even other wire strippers you are going to have profound gratitude and appreciation for this. It’s not just easy to use, It’s fun to use. With the YTH wire stripper, you are going to be saving time, having fun, and completing projects.
- Head: zinc alloy
Cutter head: Cr12MoV, hardness HRC55-60, process wire cutting process.
Pliers: A3 heat treatment
- Stripping range: 24-10AWG/0.2-6mm2;
- Cutting function
- Terminal crimping: insulated terminal 22-10AWG/0.5-6mm2
- Non-insulated terminal 12-10AWG/4-6mm2
- Non-insulated terminal crimp: 16-14AWG/1.5-2.5mm2
- Non-insulated terminal crimp: 22-18AWG/0.5-1mm2
How to use the adjustment screw:
- 1. Turn the adjusting screw to adjust the blade biting force, counterclockwise to reduce, clockwise increase
- 2. When peeling thin wires, please adjust the screws counterclockwise.
- 3. If the wire has a broken wire, please adjust the screw counterclockwise.
- 4. When it is difficult to strip or can not strip, adjust the screw clockwise.