SPI Seven Segment LED Displays
Seven Segment LED Displays are a popular way of presenting numerical data and can be found in front panel display boards of microwave ovens, washers and dryers, digital clocks, frequency counters, and a variety of other devices. Seven-segment LED displays are brighter than LCDs and have a longer viewing distance and a wider viewing angle.
They are a low-cost solution for displaying information because they are built of LEDs. Moreover, Seven segment LED displays are well-liked for attributes such as precision, clarity, and optimal functionality. The microcontroller of this module includes hardware SPI, the display module can be interfaced as an SPI slave device.
Key Product Features:
- This is a complete set of easy-to-install LCD display modules.
- Power usage is minimal.
- Suitable for a wide range of small and micro electronic devices.
- Supply voltage: DC 5V
- Driver IC: HT1621
- Interface: SPI(Only three control signal,CS WR Data)
- Support display characters: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, A, b, C, c, d, E, F, H, h, L, n, N, o, P, r, t, U, –
- Pin Definition: 1.CS 2. WR 3. Data 4. GND 5. 5V
- PCB Size: 96 x 33.5mm
- Weight: 26.2 grams
- Backlight: NOT