SQL 3 Phase Diode Bridge Rectifier
The SQL 3 Phase Diode Bridge Rectifier is a circuit that converts alternating current (AC) to direct current (DC) using diodes in a bridge circuit configuration, and it is arguably the most extensively used circuit for this use. This rectifier is built of high-quality materials and can convert alternating current input into direct current output with reliability. It has a strong and sturdy structure that can withstand high temperatures and power cycles, providing reliable performance.
It has better conductivity and can withstand greater voltage. There are five pure copper contact feet at the bottom which ensure stable transmission and longer use. A high-quality rectifier chip is used inside that works stably and has a long service span. It also has excellent constant temperature characteristics, good heat dissipation capacity, increased product stability, and ensures product safety.
Key Product Features:
- These high-quality bridge rectifiers convert alternating current input to direct current output.
- A well-welded structure capable of withstanding high temperatures and power cycles ensures more consistent performance.
- Built for three-phase rectification.
- It has a large overcurrent capacity, good heat dissipation, and a low voltage loss.
- This high-power bridge rectifier is suitable for a wide range of power supply applications.
- Simply replace the bridge rectifier with a spare adaptor if it is missing or broken.
- Type: SQL
- Material: Electrical Components
- Current electricity: 10A-300A
- Models: SQL1010, SQL2010, SQL3510, SQL5010