SYB1660 MB102 GL12 Points Solderless Breadboard
If you’re a Maker with big aspirations, you’ll need huge tools to develop your creations. This is precisely what prompted the development of the SYB1660 MB102 GL12 Points Solderless Breadboard, a vast canvas ready to be prototyped with a myriad of breadboard jumpers, electronics components, and other fascinating circuits.
Because wires and components can be plugged directly into the solder-free holes, the SYB1660 MB102 GL12 Points Solderless Breadboard is primarily used for prototyping. This is great because it allows you to build your circuit without committing to the final design, allowing you to make changes along the way without permanently soldering anything. After you’ve designed your circuit, you can order a custom PCB or simply keep it on the breadboard and buy an enclosure for the entire system – they’re cheap enough to buy a new one for each major project.
Key Product Features:
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable.
- A fantastic choice for different electronic DIY projects and electrical investigations that require high frequency and low noise circuits.
- The SYB 1660 Solderless Breadboard satisfies the tightest quality-control standards, with ABS plastic housing, an aluminum back plate, and brass contact clips – a great choice for every circuit design, including Arduino Shield development and testing.
- The unit uses a colored coordinate system to improve component placement and design, with pins identifiable by numbered rows and columns.
- Three high-quality binding posts are included with the SYB 1600 Breadboard. The posts are fully insulated, strong, and dependable, providing optimal safety and convenience of use.
- 1660 tie-point.
- 4 Power lanes, tie-pont 400.
- 2 Double-strips, tie-point 126
- Size: 16.5 x 11.1 x 0.85cm
- Voltage/current: 300V/3-5A
- 3 Binding Posts
- Weight: 430g
- Accepts wires with diameter 20-29 AWG
- ABS housing, aluminum back plate, brass contact clip
- Completely reusable