TDA2030A Audio Amplifier Circuit
TDA2030A Audio Amplifier Circuit, commonly packaged in a V-5-pin single in-line plastic package. It is equipped with a mono digital audio energy amplifier chip. The integrated circuit is commonly used in automobile radio receiver tape recorders, medium-power audio equipment, and other applications due to its small size, high output power, distortion, and other properties. There is also an inbuilt protective circuit.
The TDA2030A Audio Amplifier Circuit provides a lot of energy, a lot of effectiveness, a lot of reliability, a lot of vibration resistance, and a lot of electromechanical efficiency. Using this module will provide you with outstanding high-quality sound. This module can be used for audio systems, family energy systems, DIY speakers, and a variety of other applications.
Key Product Features:
- TDA2030A audio power amplifier chip onboard
- Design of a mono 18-watt power amplifier circuit.
- Onboard horn socket
- The integrated 10 k adjustable resistance allows you to control the volume of the amplification.
- The onboard power indicator.
- Because the chip is connected to the main pin, audio signals can be directly input.
- Voltage range: 6 – 12 volts.
- Type:18W mono channels
- Working voltage: 6 to 12V
- Size: 31.6 x23.2 (mm)
- Color: blue
- 1pc x TDA2030A Audio Amplifier Circuit