1602 LCD Display Module
Do you wish to incorporate an interface into your project? Use a 1602 LCD Display Module; it is relatively common and provides a quick way for your project to display status messages. An LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) screen is a type of electronic display module with numerous applications. A 1602 LCD Display Module is a relatively basic module that is widely utilized in a variety of devices and circuits. Moreover, this 16×2 LCD with two lines can display 16 characters per line.
On this LCD Display Module, each character is represented by a 5×7 pixel matrix. The intelligent alphanumeric dot matrix display has a resolution of 16 x 2 and can display 224 distinct letters and symbols. This LCD is equipped with two registers: Command and Data.
The command register holds numerous commands that are sent to the display. The data register saves the data that will be shown. To control the display, first load the data that forms the image of what you want to display into the data registers, then load instructions into the instruction register. It can be employed in embedded systems, industrial devices, security, medical devices, and handheld devices.
Key Product Features:
- Because of LCD technology, it is bright and has a high contrast ratio.
- Despite the huge 16-character 2-line display, the design is compact.
- It can be used for multiple applications.
- Standard Form
- Works with practically any microcontroller and has 16 characters on two lines.
- HD44780 LCD Controller/Driver Equivalent Integrated 4-bit or 8-bit MPU Interface.
- Model Number : JHD162A
- Type: characteristic
- Resolution: 16 x 2 inches