12V Car Fuse Holder
With the growing number of tools made using the CAN BUS wiring system, it is becoming increasingly difficult to locate a rapid power source that does not require cutting, splicing, or soldering. This Car Fuse Holder which is available in different sizes solves the problem while also including a fuse holder. You can quickly add more power or a connection to the fuse box with this fuse adapter tap kit without damaging the line.
It is made of high-quality materials, has outstanding bending performance, is resistant to melting, and has great electrical conductivity. It has one fuse holder to protect existing circuits and another to protect new circuits. There is a blue flexible socket tail that can be easily connected to any naked wires with a vise. Simply plug into an occupied or vacant powered fuse block position.
Key Product Features:
- High-quality nylon plastic that is anti-wear and anti-corrosion.
- Very strong and long-lasting.
- The thermoplastic-insulated wire is resistant to high temperatures and melting.
- One fuse holder is provided to protect the existing circuit, and a second fuse holder is provided to protect the new circuit.
- Plugs into activated fuse block slots that are either occupied or unoccupied.
- Additional circuits can be easily installed without slicing or cutting.
- Use when hardwiring or adding LED strips, dash cameras, or other electrical devices that require direct wiring into the fuse box.
- Remove an existing fuse from the fuse box and place it in the fuse tap’s bottom slot.
- Insert a suitable fuse for the new item into the top slot.
- Connect your new live wire to the fuse tap’s blue butt terminal.
- Insert the fuse cock into the fuse box slot where the original fuse is located.
- Fuse holders and boxes long: 17.6cm
- Fuses up to 10 amps for use with standard (ATO, ATC).
- Fuses up to 10 amps for use with Mini (ATM, APM).
- Fuses up to 10 amps for use with micro (low profile mini, APS, ATT).