10pcs RO15 Ceramic Fuses
Ceramic Fuses safeguard high-current circuits in AC or DC electronics, appliances, and electrical equipment from overcurrent. As compared to Glass fuses, these fuses offer higher interrupting ratings and can resist higher temperatures. Because these compact, cylindrical fuses have an opaque body that provides no visible evidence of a blown fuse, they are normally checked with a multimeter or ohmmeter to ensure proper function.
A ceramic fuse, which is opaque and metal-tipped, is rather popular for many household goods, ranging from extension cords to some ceiling fans. These ceramic fuses are designed to withstand high temperatures. If an extremely high current is accidentally applied (for example, in a multimeter set to measure amps and accidentally connected across a powerful battery), a ceramic cartridge is preferable because it contains a filler that will help to prevent an arc from forming.
Key Product Features:
- It is primarily used to safeguard electrical circuits against overload and short circuits.
- It is suitable for use in electric ovens, microwaves, and a variety of other electrical appliances.
- It may also be derived for protecting the semiconductor device and another complete set installment from short-circuit, as well as the electric motor from short-circuit, due to different melting tablets.
- This fuse series is made up of a fuse link and fuse base.
- This fuse series has several advantages, including its small size, ease of installation, safety, and attractive look.
- Size: 10x38mm (D*L)
- Voltage: 500V
- Current: 10.5A 1A 2A 3A 4A 5A 6A 8A 10A 16A 20A 25A 32A.
- 10pcs x Ceramic Fuses