MB – 102 830 Points Solderless Breadboard
If you appreciate prototyping and rapid design on breadboards, Arduino boards, Raspberry Pi mini-computers, and other Development Platforms, the MB – 102 830 Points Solderless Breadboard is an excellent addition to your Maker toolkit. This package includes a dual-rail Breadboard Power Supply unit, a large 830 Tie-Point breadboard, and 65 male-to-male Breadboard Jumpers – everything you need to get started connecting components and building new circuits.
The power supply unit is a board that is meant to fit directly into the top of a breadboard, with power points that perfectly match the power distribution rails of the breadboard. It can supply two concurrent voltages at the same time and can supply both 5V and 3.3V – or both at the same time. This means your projects aren’t constrained by a single power supply, and you won’t require regulators or steppers to convert power midway through your circuit. Instead, you can run two concurrent circuits on distinct voltages, offering up many more intriguing dual-voltage applications.
The supplied Large 830TP Breadboard and Breadboard Jumpers are standard and will suit the power supply unit flawlessly. All that remains is for you to create your circuit and connect it. The breadboard also features an adhesive backing beneath a removable plastic sheet, which allows you to put the unit directly onto a project as a more permanent addition if you don’t plan on moving it from project to project.
Key Product Features:
- BreadBoard-830 is a plug-in solderless breadboard with 830 connecting tie-points (i.e. 830 wire insertion holes).
- It features four power rails.
- Because parts may be easily inserted and deleted, solderless breadboards are ideal for creating and testing novel circuits.
- They can be reused indefinitely.
- The BB830 solderless breadboard has a 630-point IC-circuit area, as well as four 50-point power rails.
- The housing is composed of white ABS plastic and has a printed legend with column and row numbers and letters.
- The interior contacts are made of phosphor bronze with nickel plating.
- It comes with a peelable sticky tape backing for mounting it to a surface, as well as an optional metal back plate.
- This solderless breadboard Kit is great for someone just starting in electronics, but it can also supplement the toolbox of a seasoned builder eager to take their ideas to the next level.
- The 5V and 3.3V variable power supplies are great for Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and other development platform projects, and the semi-permanent nature allows you to utilize them as a dedicated power source or shift it from project to project as needed.
- 1pcs Jumper Cables 1 set ( 65 jumper wires)
- 1pcs MB102 Power Supply module board 3.3/5V
- 1pcs Breadboard