PAM8403 Mini Digital Audio Amplifier Board
The PAM8403 Mini Digital Audio Amplifier Board is a two-channel, filterless, class-D audio amplifier integrated circuit. This Audio amplifier board provides a manual volume control switch and high efficiency, high-quality audio outputs with low harmonic distortion THD+N. This module’s operational voltage ranges from 2.5 V to 5.5 V, making it ideal for MP3 and MP4 player projects. With the switch potentiometer, you may easily change the volume and regulate the power switch. The assembly is also adaptable.
PAM8403 Mini Digital Audio Amplifier Board also features an on-chip high-gain buffer, no changes to board or element settings are permitted; failure to meet the parameters will result in IC damage. Input line, please attempt to utilise shielded lines so that you can play anti-jamming and minimise existing sound clutter. Moreover, in the output CMOS tube BTL drive manner, the negative electrodes of the left and right speakers cannot be connected together, the four lines that connect to a speaker are totally independent, and total access is not possible.
Key Product Features:
- Special internal output processing circuit, removing the typical LC network, lower EMI value than the LC
- The super-power is obtained at a lower voltage to attain the highest power output.
- Electronic standby switch built in.
- A high-gain buffer amplifier is built-in.
- Short circuit protection is included.
- LCD TVs, monitors
- Portable Speakers
- Portable DVD players, game consoles
- Phone / speakerphone
- Ultrafine size: 1.85 x 2.11cm
- Rated working voltage: 2.5 ~ 5V.
- Limit operating voltage: 5.5V.
- Class: 2 x 3W D
- Efficient: 2.5 ~ 5V
- 1pc x PAM8403 Mini Digital Audio Amplifier Board