S2mini Arduino Compatible Development Board
If you want to get started with the ESP32, the S2mini Arduino Compatible Development Board is a wonderful choice. It has the same form factor as the ESP8266-based Wemos/LOLIN D1 mini, so the S2 mini can function with D2 mini shields. The ground, Vbus, and 3V3 pins are all in the same location, but the IO pin numbering is different, so any exchanges would very probably necessitate some reprogramming.
In order to support its enlarged 27 broken-out IO, the S2mini Arduino Compatible Development Board has two rows of header connections to the interior of the D1 mini-compatible pins. The device contains a USB-C input, which is quite useful. It also features a reset button and an interface button for entering programming mode.
Key Product Features:
- The base is ESP32-S2FN4R2 WIFI IC.
- Type-c USB connector.
- It features a total of 27 digital input/output pins.
- Interrupt/PWM/I2C/one-wire are all supported on all pins.
- ADC, DAC, I2C, SPI, UART, and USB OTG are all available.
- It works with MicroPython and Arduino.
- MicroPython is the default firmware.
- D1 micro shields are compatible.
- Based: ESP32-S2FN4R2 WIFI IC
- USB: Type-c
- Input/Output Pins: 27 digital
- Compatible With: MicroPython, Arduino
- Default Firmware: MicroPython
- Compatible With: D1 mini shields