PWM Motor Speed Controller
There are numerous methods for controlling the speed of DC motors, but one of the most basic and straightforward is to use a PWM Motor Speed Controller. PWM is an abbreviation for Pulse Width Modulation, which is commonly used for controlling DC motors with a microcontroller. The modulator voltage determines the speed of the electric motor. The higher the voltage, the faster an electric motor rotates. PWM Motor Speed Controller is an effective method for controlling analog circuits of a motor drive using digital outputs from a microcontroller.
Because the transistor is either fully “ON” or totally “OFF,” using pulse width modulation to operate a small motor offers the advantage of minimizing power loss in the switching transistor. As a result, the switching transistor has substantially lower power dissipation, resulting in linear control and higher speed stability.
Key Product Features:
- This New 1803BK DC Motor Speed Controller allows you to regulate the direction of a DC motor with a Pulse-Width-Modulated signal (PWM).
- A 2A self-recovery fuse and a Power-On LED light are included.
- Allows you to supply a continuous current of 2A to your DC motor or other DC load.
- Dimmer switch knob with a step-less range of 0-100%.
- The switch knob is expertly crafted with smooth and uniform damping for accurate adjustment.
- A resettable fuse is included.
- When the maximum current limit is reached, the device automatically disconnects and self-recovers after cooling down.
- The overall dimensions are only 1.25 x 1.25 x 0.59 inches, making it extremely small and useful.
- Input supply voltage: 1.8V-15VDC
- The max output power: 30W
- The max continuous output current :2A
- Duty Cycle adjustable: 0%-100%
- Size: approx. 32 x 32 x 15mm/1.25 x 1.25 x 0.59 inches’
- Net weight: approx. 14g