XYS3606 Square Wave Signal Generator
XYS3606 Square Wave Signal Generator integrates analog adjustment and digital control. It can view the preset voltage / current, input voltage / output voltage / current / power / capacity / energy / running time and other data in real-time. When the input voltage is lower than/equal to/above When outputting voltage, the output voltage can be stable and unchanging. XYS3606 Square Wave Signal Generator is small in size, has minimal operation, high precision, stable performance, and has a wide range of use!
Adopting a 1.44-inch LCD high-definition liquid crystal display, one screen displays voltage/current/power and other data, 160° wide viewing angle, high brightness, and long working life, so that you can enjoy vivid, delicate, and natural displays from any angle.
Key Product Features:
- Channel Output: The square wave signal generator supports a single channel PWM output signal with a frequency range of 1Hz to 150KHz.
- Large Lcd Display: Clearer frequency and duty cycle display, high precision detection, and case protection
- Dual Working Mode: Frequency and duty cycle adjustments are supported. UART is supported, as is output.
- Support For Memory Power Off: There is no need to set data after shutdown because the knob has a locking mechanism to prevent misoperation.
- Wider Application: A square wave signal generator may generate square wave signals for experimental research, motor drive control, generating customizable pulses for MCU Dimmer, speed governor, and so on.
- Input voltage: DC6.0-30V (Ultimate low voltage 5.5V, extreme high voltage 33V)
- Output voltage: DCO.OV-36V
- Output current: 0.000A-6.000A
- Output Power: 216W
- Input current limit: Maximum 12A
- Voltage resolution: 0.01V
- Current resolution: 0.001A
- Voltage accuracy: +0.4%+1 byte
- Current accuracy: +0.5%+3 bytes
- Capacity: 0-999999AH
- Energy: 0-999999WH
- Time: 0 to 1000 hours
How to Use:
- Connect to power
- Press the switch for 10 seconds to switch between normal mode and accurate mode
- Short press the switch to set the frequency and value
- Press the switch for 2 seconds to set the duty cycle
- Press and hold for 5 seconds to lock the setting parameters
- Press the On/Off button to turn the PWM output on or off
- Remove the power supply and connect the load to use the module