25Pcs PCB Prototype Board Circuit
PCB Prototype Board Circuit is a simple PCB that is used to test your circuit design before incorporating it into a finished product and sending it to manufacturing. It serves as a test board to determine whether or not your design will be successful; you may evaluate the performance, functionality, and feasibility of your design. Using a PCB prototyping board allows us to make critical design modifications ahead of time, saving time and money on redesigning the PCB later in the production process.
The four mounting holes on the boards make it very simple to solder and install components. Because they are printed, there is no need for a complicated wiring process. Furthermore, PCB Prototype Board Circuit lets designers and their teams test at various phases of design and make revisions as needed to adapt the solution before a full production run.
Key Product Features:
- Excellent for meeting your design requirements.
- All holes are plated through.
- Both sides are identical
- Strip boards that are reasonably priced and easily cut to size.
- The board’s pre-tinned plated holes make it very easy to solder components and sensors for your projects.
- High-quality and long-lasting bakelite material make the prototype circuit board extremely tough and sturdy.
- Suitable for DIY point-to-point soldering.
- Material: Double Sided Copper PCB
- Hole Dia: about 1mm
- Hole pitch: standard 2.54mm
- Quantity: 4pcs
- 5 x Prototype PCB 2x8cm.
- 5 x Prototype PCB 3x7cm.
- 5 x Prototype PCB 4x6cm.
- 5 x Prototype PCB 5X7cm
- 5 x Prototype PCB 7x9cm