ESP-WROOM-32 Development Board
The ESP-WROOM-32 is a Wi-Fi+BT+BLE MCU module with excellent functionality and a wide range of applications. It can be utilized for low-power sensor networks as well as demanding activities like voice coding, audio streaming, and MP3 decoding, among others. Furthermore, this ESP-WROOM-32 wireless development board is powerful and performs well, making it an excellent replacement for an old or broken one.
This ESP-WROOM-32 wireless module includes three modes: AP, STA, and AP+STA. And these modes can be tailored to your specific needs. The power and RF performance are excellent, and this wireless development board is safe and versatile. This WiFi Bluetooth development board supports the LWIP protocol and is easy to connect. It has an integrated antenna, a power amplifier, a low noise amplifier, a wave filter, and power management.
Key Product Features:
- Normal Communication: An onboard CP2102 reliable USB to TTL chip ensures that the serial port communicates normally.
- Automatic Download: No need to manually switch between download and running modes.
- Premium Appearance: Immersion gold artistry, sinking gold look, exquisite and lovely.
- Support for Windows Systems: (Cygwin and msys32 simulation environments) and Linux development.
- Type: Communication IC
- Power supply voltage: standard
- Power: 2W
- Frequency: Standard
- Purpose: Instrument
- 1pc x ESP32 module development board