400 Tie Points/801 Solderless Universal Breadboard
The 400 Tie Points/801 Solderless Universal Breadboard is a half-sized breadboard that is ideal for developing small to medium-sized projects. This breadboard is perfect for making electrical connections and testing. It includes 400 points with a standard pitch of 0.1″ (2.54mm). It is also ideal for doing electronic and electrical experiments. It works perfectly with Arduino.
Spend more time on creativity and entertaining DIY projects rather than troubleshooting the unknown frailer of the bad breadboards. Holes are properly cut out without any interrupted connections. All in all, the connection quality is really consistent. There is no power fluctuation across the boards, and the contacts are properly aligned with the holes. 400 Tie Points/ 801 Solderless Universal Breadboard is wonderful breadboard variety for various electronic DIY projects and electrical investigations.
Key Product Features:
- Reusable for quickly creating an electronic circuit prototype. Project Board for Electronic Circuits
- Accept transistors, diodes, LEDs, resistors, capacitors, and almost any other sort of component.
- Soldering is not necessary.
- The circuits can be simply modified or revised.
- Printed circuit boards are used for similar prototyping.
- Reusable, environmentally friendly breadboard designed for solderless testing of electrical circuits.
- As needed, various electronic components can be inserted or removed.
- Create an electronic circuit prototype that can be easily modified in a short amount of time.
- There is no need for soldering, which saves time during circuit assembly.
- This tool is ideal for electronic circuit building, troubleshooting, and training.
- Busboard Hole-diameter: 0.9 mm
- Hole-pitch: 2.54 mm / 0.1 inches
- Thickness: 10mm
- Low Current: <5A
- Supply Voltage: 300V BB 801 High Frequency Electronics Terminal Protoboard for Nodemcu