5pcs KBU2510 Bridge Rectifier Diode
A KBU2510 Bridge Rectifier Diode is a type of full wave rectifier. A full-wave rectifier converts the input waveform to one with constant polarity, as opposed to a half-wave rectifier, which only passes one-half cycle while blocking the other. The advantage of this design over the center-tapped variant is that it does not require a specific center-tapped transformer, which significantly reduces its size and cost.
KBU2510 Bridge Rectifier Diode is manufactured with high-quality components and production technologies to outperform other Bridge Rectifier Diodes in terms of functionality. It is housed in a KBU and converts alternating current (ac) to direct current (dc). At 1000V, it has a maximum forward voltage of 1.1V and a peak reverse current of 500uA.
Key Product Features:
- Low drop in forwarding voltage
- Perfect for printed circuit boards
- Forward current capability with a high surge
- Using the molded plastic technique, you may build a sturdy, low-cost structure.
- The KBU2510 is used in AC/DC bridge full wave rectification for SMPS, lighting ballasts, converters, and other applications.
- Maximum Repetitive Peak Reverse Voltage:1000V
- Supply voltage: 2510
- Operating Temperature Range: 40+85