L298N Driver Board Module
A microcontroller that ordinarily operates on 5V or 3.3V cannot control a DC motor with a higher voltage and current rating. This is why we frequently employ Motor Driver modules such as the L298N Driver Board Module. The L298N Driver Board Module is a high-current motor driver with a few extra characteristics that are often used with Arduino and Raspberry Pi for robotics applications.
The L298N Driver Board Module, which is based on the L298 Dual Full-Bridge Driver IC, can concurrently control the speed and direction of two DC motors (Motor A and Motor B). The L298N Chip can also drive a stepping motor, a four-phase stepping motor, and two DC motors when used to drive the motor. It features two enabled control terminals that use typical logic level signal control. It allows or prevents devices with a logic power supply input without regard for the input signal, allowing the internal logic circuit section to operate at low voltage.
Key Product Features:
- The main driver chip is L298N. It has a high driving ability, a low calorific value, and a high anti-interference capability.
- Low heat, excellent anti-interference performance
- High working power up to 46v, huge current up to 3A MAX, continuous current up to 2A, power up to 25W
- One 2-phase stepper motor, one 4-phase stepper motor, or two DC motors can be driven.
- The built-in 78M05 draws power from the drive power; however, if the drive power exceeds 12V, please utilize an external 5V power source.
- More stable and reliable due to higher filter capacitance and after flow protection diode.
This Module is perfect for:
- Smart Car,
- Power UNO,
- MEGA R3,
- Mega 2560, etc.