L298N Dual H-Bridge Module
The L298N Dual H-Bridge Module allows you to incorporate two controlled motors into your projects, adjusting the speed with the current. The main drive chip is L298N, which has a high driving capability, a low heat output, and a high anti-interference capability. This works with a variety of microcontrollers, including Arduino and Raspberry Pi. This module is suitable for motor control in your project.
The L298N Dual H Bridge Module supports PWM control of up to four DC motors or two 2/4 phase stepper motors, with connections inserted into the terminals. The module can be driven by 5 – 35V. Additionally, if powered by a voltage of more than 7V, the 5V terminal can function as a 5V power source. If desired, the logic level can be powered by USB. When the driving voltage is larger than 12 v, please utilize the external power supply 5 v logic to avoid voltage regulator chip damage.
Key Product Features:
- This Motor drive controller board module is typically used to power stepping motors in smart automobiles or robots.
- This H bridge driver board has a large heat sink for efficient heat dissipation.
- This L298N Dual H-Bridge Module is a dual channel H-bridge driver with a drive voltage range of 5V to 35V and a drive current of 2A.
- This DC twin motor driver has excellent characteristics such as powerful driving ability, low heat, and strong anti-interference ability.
- This stepper motor driving module is very easy to use, featuring screw terminals for simple wiring.
- Work mode: H bridge drive (double road)
- Main control chip: L298N
- Logical voltage: 5V
- Drive voltage: 5v-35v
- Logical current: 0mA-36mA
- Driving current: 2A(MAX single bridge)
- Storage temperature: – 20 to + 135
- Maximum power: 25W
- Weight: 30 g
- Peripheral dimensions: 43 x 43 x 27mm
- Packaging: electrostatic bag
- 1pc x L298N Dual H-Bridge Module