Our light pipes can be designed to be perfectly mated with our SMD LEDs so that not only do we minimize light loss at light pipe entry, we also minimize the amount of light lost due to the geometry of the design in order to achieve maximum light output at the viewing end of the light pipe. The categories below provide an overview of the types of surface-mount LED products Lumex provides. In addition to our standard product offering, Lumex can also customize any LED to suit your specific design needs.
PLCC stands for Plastic Leaded Chip Carrier. The PLCC-2 size LEDs are commonly used in car dashboards and gauge cluster illumination. To change the color of your dash lights, you can use these 3528 size LEDs. First, figure out what size LEDs are in your dash. Some cars have a typical bulb, while others use a surface mount LED soldered directly to the circuit board.
- Lower PCB costs through the reduced area, less drilling, and fewer plated through-hole LEDs
- Components are packaged in standard tape and reel
- Lower component height compared to through-hole LEDs
- Ability to uniformly place components and provide uniform soldering techniques
- Greater flexibility during assembly
- Quantity: 100 pieces (5 colors x 20pcs) / Pack for Mix Color (White / Red / Green / Blue / Yellow) | 100 pieces / Pack for Single Color
- Size:3.2 x 1.6 (mm) / 0.12 x 0.06 (inch)
- Emitting Color: Warm White / White / Red / Green / Yellow-green / Blue / Yellow / Orange / UV Purple / Pink
- Luminous Intensity: See the Specification Picture
- Viewing Angle: 120 Degree
- Forward Voltage: 3V-3.2V (Warm White/White/Blue/Green/UV/Pink) | 2V-2.2V (Red/Yellow/Orange)
- Current: 20mA (each color)
- Polarity: Refer to the Arrow on the Reverse Side
- We Guarantee all orders will be shipped within the first 48hrs of payment confirmation, with holidays as the exception.
- All orders at backed by 12 months of warranty and satisfaction guaranteed.
- Shipping time may vary depending on your precise location. Please see our shipping policy for further details.