WZ5005L Digital Control Power Supply
The more serious the energy crisis has grown, the more calls there have been for power suppliers to adopt digital control technology as a new means of achieving high efficiency. This Digital Control Power Supply in tiny size combines high power, excellent efficiency, and steady performance thanks to many protection measures. Adopting Digital Control Power Supply for power supply systems will be extremely beneficial.
Digital Control Power Supply can control converters in ways that conventional analog control power supplies could not. In addition, Digital Control Power Supply also offers the significant advantage of switching an optimal operating or control approach based on conditions via communications between a host or load side.
Key Product Features:
- LCDs input/output voltage, output current/power, output capacity, and output time.
- CNC adjustment, accurate and quick, can lower voltage, output voltage from 0-50.00v can be set at will, and limit current 0-5.000a can be adjusted at will.
- Input end anti-reverse connection protection that will not burn out.
- The output end is poured backward without being burned.
- The Digital Control Power Supply module can be configured to open or close by default;
- There are several software protection strategies available, and the protection threshold can be adjusted. When the module’s operating parameters reach the protection level, the output is automatically closed.
- The conversion efficiency of synchronous rectification technology is high: it is greater than 90%.
- Install a heat sink.
- Input voltage range：6-55.00V
- Input voltage resolution：0.01V
- Output voltage range：0-50.00V
- Output voltage resolution：0.01V
- Output current range：0-5.000A
- Output current resolution：0.001A
- Output power range：0-250.0W
- Input voltage accuracy：±(1%+5)
- Output voltage accuracy：±(0.3%+5)
- Output current accuracy：±(0.5%+5)
- Typical value of output ripple：150mV Peak value
- Normal operating temperature range：-10℃~40℃
- Capacity measurement range：0-99.99AH
- Statistical error of capacity energy：±2%
- Statistical time range：0-100 hour
- Depressurization mode：differential pressure >0.05%+1V
- Including packing weight： 73g
- Digital Control Power Supply size: 79 X 43 X 42mm
How to use Digital Control Power Supply:
- Switch display parameters — in the standard interface, press SW to toggle the display below the display screen and toggle the display content between current A power W capacity Ah time h and current A power W capacity Ah time h. Long press the SW button to toggle the uplink display and the display content between input voltage IN and output voltage OUT.
- Set output voltage — in the standard interface, press the U/I button to enter the interface for setting voltage constant current. A specific digit of the output voltage value can be seen flashing. To alter the major and minor, rotate the encoder left and right. To select which bit of output voltage to set, short-press the rotary encoder. After you’ve finished configuring, hit the U/I button twice to return to the standard UI. Alternatively, after 10 seconds, automatically return to the standard UI.
- Set the constant current value (the maximum current value that the module can output) — press the U/I button in the normal interface to enter the voltage constant current interface. Then, press the U/I button to change the setting to a constant current value. A portion of the setting constant current value can be seen flashing. To alter the major and minor, rotate the rotary encoder left and right. To select which bit to set the constant current value, short-press the rotary encoder. After you’ve finished configuring the voltage constant current interface, hit U/I to return to the standard interface. Alternatively, after 10 seconds, automatically return to the standard UI.
- Set the module’s default on/off state — long press U/I in the standard interface to reach the parameter setting interface. As you can see, it displays “OPEN OFF” or “OPEN ON.” When power is switched on, the output is turned off by default. When power is turned off, the output is turned on by default. To transition between two states, long press the encoder and rotate it. After you’ve finished configuring, long press U/I to return to the standard UI.
- The setting of protection parameters on state and threshold – In the usual interface, long press U/I to access the parameter setting interface. Press SW until the desired protection displays. LUP stands for low voltage protection threshold; OUP stands for overvoltage protection threshold; OCP stands for overcurrent protection threshold; OPP stands for overpowering protection threshold; OAP stands for ultra-capacity protection threshold; and OHP stands for timeout protection threshold. To set the protection parameter, short-press the encoder and rotate it. Long press the rotary encoder to switch on or off the protection settings (only timeout and super-capacity protection can be turned on/off; all other protection parameters are turned on by default). Rotate the encoder left and right to increase and decrease the size of the parameters. After you’ve finished configuring, long press U/I to return to the standard UI.
- Calibration voltage and current – To enter the parameter setting interface under the regular interface, hit the U/I button. Hold down the SW key for a few seconds until the interface with zero shows, with zero + out + a symbol. To finish zero calibration, press and hold the rotary encoder. Press the SW button briefly until a parameter interface with CAL appears. The calibration input voltage interface is represented by the symbol CAL+IN+V; the calibration output voltage interface is represented by the symbol CAL+OUT+V, and the calibration output current interface is represented by the symbol CAL+OUT+A. To change the size of the parameters, rotate the encoder left and right. After completing the adjustment, long press the rotary encoder to validate that the adjustment is complete and the parameter value is no longer flashing. To return to the standard interface, long press U/I.
- 1 x Digital Control Power Supply
Note: Calibration voltages greater than 12V can only be initiated to ensure calibration accuracy. Calibration current – only begin calibration when the current exceeds 1A.